Mazda vehicles are known for their cool style and class. The stability of the drive train and award-winning safety features make this vehicle stand out from the crowd. When it comes to maintaining a Mazda vehicle, you must take it to the most reliable mechanic. If you are in Knoxfield or any other nearby suburb, you can bring in your Mazda to Fineline Automotive for professional services. No matter the service or repair, our factory trained mechanics can likely do it.
Mazda recommends servicing your vehicle every 12,500 miles or every 12 months, whichever comes first. Following manufacturer recommended service schedule helps your vehicle operate as safely and efficiently as possible. At Fineline Automotive, our certified mechanics will work with you to ensure that your Mazda is properly maintained. We will also remind you when your next service is due, so you can be sure of following the factory scheduled service intervals.
What Makes Us The Best Choice For Your Mazda Service?
- We employ factory-trained Mazda specialists.
- We only use genuine Mazda parts while performing repairs.
- Our prices are highly competitive.
- We carry out Mazda servicing to the main-dealer standards.
- We stamp your log book, increasing your car’s resale value.
We know your Mazda from top to bottom and can undertake all types of mechanical and electrical repairs on your vehicle. Our mechanics have been trained on the most advanced repair procedures and can help you with
- General car service
- Mechanical repairs
- Log book servicing
- Roadworthy certificate
- LPG Conversion
- Fuel injection service
- Transmission service
- Brake repairs
- Timing belt replacement
Models We Work On:
- Hatch / Sedan / Wagon: Mazda 2, Mazda 3, Mazda 6
- SUVs: Mazda CX-3, Mazda CX-5, Mazda CX-8, Mazda CX-9
- Soft Top / RF: Mazda MX-5
Would you like to know more about our Mazda services? Feel free to call 03 9764 1655 and talk to our Mazda specialists now!