Are you planning to buy a used car? Don’t take chances! Have pre-purchase inspection performed on your vehicle from Fineline Automotive and be confident about the car you are buying.
Make A Well-Informed Decision:
When you are considering buying a previously owned car, you must determine not only the current condition of the vehicle but must also know how long it will run efficiently going forward. Having pre-purchase inspection performed by our skilled auto mechanics will let you know the exact condition of the vehicle and allow you to make a well-informed decision.
Professional, Detailed Inspection:
All of our mechanic are certified, so you can be rest assured that your pre-purchase inspection will be conducted in a professional and efficient manner. Equipped with the state of the art diagnostic tools and the latest technology, we perform a detailed inspection that involves pinpointing any problems your vehicle may have and recognising areas that need repairs.
What Does Our Pre-Purchase Inspection Include?
During the pre-purchase inspection, our mechanic examine the following parts and components.
- Tyres and wheel alignment
- Brakes & clutches
- Radiator and cooling system
- Ignition and exhaust system
- Battery & charging system
- HVAC system
- Fluid levels and condition
- Hoses and belts
- Glass and windshield wipers
- Check engine light
Once we complete the inspection of your vehicle, we will provide you with a detailed report on our findings and recommendations for any repair that your car needs.
Why Choose Fineline Automotive?
- We provide unrivalled services to our customers.
- We provide an unbiased report on the condition of your vehicle
- We are committed to ensuring that you are 100% satisfied with our service.
- We make you feel that you are in the most comfortable environment.
- Our pre-purchase inspection services are extremely affordable.