While many of the car services can be completed in a short while, some repairs take longer than expected. Fineline Automotive is committed to taking customer service to a new height by offering our clients exceptional services such as free loaner vehicles.
When you bring in your car to our facility for maintenance service or to get something fixed, you can use our Loan Car for free of charge while your vehicle is being repaired. This way, you can rest assured that you have some transportation means to meet your traveling needs and accommodate your busy schedules.
Things to Remember While Using Our Loaner Car:
- Once we have fixed your vehicle, the loaner vehicle should be returned to Fineline Automotive.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to drive our Loan Car.
- A valid driver license and insurance are required to use our loaner vehicle.
- Traffic charges, damages, and parking violations are the responsibilities of the driver.
- The loaner vehicle should be returned in the same way as when picked up.
Our loaner cars are certainly a feasible option to get the work you need to be done without having to wait for hours in an auto repair facility. No matter what your loaner vehicle needs are, we can provide you with the kind of vehicle that exactly meets your commuting needs. As this is a popular program and many people are taking advantage of it, we recommend you to make an appointment for a loaner car well in advance to avoid disappointments.
If you still have any question about our loaner car service, feel free to call and talk to us at any time. We would be more than happy to clarify all your concerns regarding our loaner car program.
So, for log book servicing, proper car service & correct service book filling, contact the professionals at Fineline Automotive Services today whether you are in Knoxfield, Wantirna South, Ferntree Gully, Scoresby, Boronia, Wheelers Hill, Rowville, Lysterfield, Bayswater & nearby suburbs. Call 03 9764 1655.